Thunder into E-town Motorcycle Ride
SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2019
Pre-registration, with guaranteed shirt: $20
On-site registration will be available the morning of the ride from 8:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. for $25.
- Start Location: American Legion Post 113, 1251 Ring Rd. Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- American Legion Post 113 will be serving breakfast from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. for purchase
- Kickstands up at 10:00 a.m.
- Awards for Largest Registered Group, Farthest Male & Female Rider, Oldest Bike and Hairiest Biker (be sure to nominate your hairy friends).
- There will be three Grand Prize Drawings. We will draw for a BBQ, a Blues and a Bikes Grand Prize package. Winners need not be present to win.
The Elizabethtown Heritage Council is partnering with the
Elizabethtown Fire Department to donate a portion of the proceeds to
WHAS Crusade for Children.
Entry fee: $25
Judged multi-class bike show staffed and judged by KMA/KB-A. 1st/2nd place winners will be awarded in each class and Best of Show.
- On-site registration: 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Bike Booth at the corner of West Dixie and Mulberry on the corner by Hardin Museum
- Bikes must be displayed from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Winners will be awarded at 6:00 p.m.
Burn Out Contest
1st Round – 1:00 p.m.
2nd Round – 3:00 p.m.
3rd Round (Final Round) – 5:00 p.m.