Additional Event details:
SATURDAY, MAY 26 2018
On-Site Registration : $25 8:00 am – 9:45 am
Thunder into E-town Motorcycle Ride
- Location: American Legion Post 113 1251 Ring Rd. Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- On-site registration will be available the morning of the ride from 8:00 am to 9:45 am.
- American Legion Post 113 will be serving breakfast from 8:00 am to 10:00 am for purchase.
- Kickstands up at 10:00 am
- Motorcycle Ride Charity Recipient: DAV Benevolence Fun
- Awards for Largest Registered Group, Farthest Male & Female Rider, Oldest Bike and Hairiest Biker (be sure to nominate your hairy friends).
- There will be three Grand Prize Drawings. We will draw for a BBQ, a Blues, and a Bikes Grand Prize package. Winner need not be present to win.
Judged multi-class bike show staffed and judged by KMA/KB-A. Entry fee $25.00. 1st/2nd place winners will be awarded in each class and Best of Show.
- On-site registration will be available as follows:
- 12:30 pm to 4 pm at the Bike Booth at the corner of West Dixie and Mulberry on corner by Hardin Museum
- Bikes must be displayed from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Winners will be awarded at 6:00 pm