Thunder into E-town Motorcycle Ride
SATURDAY, MAY 26, 2018
Pre-registration of $20 ends Friday, May 25th at 12 pm
On-Site Registration : $25 8:00 am – 9:45 am
- Start Location: American Legion Post 113 1251 Ring Rd. Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- On-site registration will be available the morning of the ride from 8:00 am to 9:45 am.
- American Legion Post 113 will be serving breakfast from 8:00 am to 10:00 am for purchase. All you can eat breakfast items include scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, pancakes, grits, potatoes, fruit, cottage cheese, juice, milk and coffee. Price is $7.00 for adults, children 5-11 is $3.00 and children under 5 eat free. Sausage and bacon biscuits will be available for $2. To go meals are available-please call Diane Kennedy at 737-9949. Proceeds go toward supporting Legion family programs.
- Kickstands up at : 10:00 am
- Awards for Largest Registered Group, Farthest Male & Female Rider, Oldest Bike and Hairiest Biker (be sure to nominate your hairy friends).
- There will be three Grand Prize Drawings. We will draw for a BBQ, a Blues, and a Bikes Grand Prize package. Winners do not need to be present to win.
2018 Ride T-Shirt
The Elizabethtown Heritage Council is partnering with the
Elizabethtown Fire Department to donate a portion of the proceeds to
WHAS Crusade for Children
6th Annual Burnout Contest
Judged multi-class bike show staffed and judged by KMA/KB-A. Entry fee $25.00. 1st/2nd place winners will be awarded in each class and Best of Show.
- On-site registration will be available at 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm at the Bike Booth at the corner of West Dixie and Mulberry on the corner by Hardin County History Museum
- Bikes must be displayed from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- Winners will be awarded at 4:00 pm